At Chai Breaks, we want each one of you to contribute. We don’t even like to restrict our writers to any particular format for their articles. The only condition is that the write up does not exceed 500 words (we’ve made exceptions). So we’re not very big on rules, basically.
Submit your articles:
- You can write about any topic that may be relevant to a millennial. Please go through the categories open for contribution: Explore, Rave & Rant, Trending.
- Send the article to email@example.com along with a short introduction about yourself.
- Once we confirm the article, please ensure you have a duly filled Gravatar profile (www.gravatar.com) to add you as a contributor to the blog. We encourage you to write a bio about yourself on this profile.
- Any article previously published on any other platform will not be accepted.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on plagiarism and we use anti-plagiarism tools to check.
- Articles once published on this blog cannot be reproduced on personal blogs or other websites without permission from the editorial team.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, beliefs, and viewpoints expressed by the various authors are their own.